Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"New Beginnings" (unavailable)




















(unavailable)

A palm tree is a symbol of victory or flourishing. Since I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley with palm trees everywhere, I am happy to include it in anything involving passion or flourishing. For those of you who like script, this particular style is spencerian. The stamped imagery and drawing were done with liquid graphite by Derivan. It comes in a paste or tube form. Simply add water. Have a flourishing day!

3 comments:

  1. I always love the passion that shines through in your work... somehow, amidst all the other chaos, you and your work ALWAYS seem to FLOURISH! Love, love LOVE! YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to find your blog! Kudos on beginning such a worthwhile endeavor. I look forward to seeing more! XOXO, Donna

    ReplyDelete