Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Text Me" (sold)




















(sold)

It seems everyone is texting these days and isn't it nice to receive a lovely text that lifts your spirits? What a great idea!

In two other postings, I chose to create division of space by folding my (6) inch square into (12) squares. To offset the very straight squares, I painted an irregular line around the perimeter with bleedproof white. This not only offers a contrast in edges but gives the illusion of another layer. It's also a great way to introduce a strong presence of color that will be used in the piece. In this case it was white. Just something to think about in your treatment of edges.

1 comment:

  1. Dee.... I love you and I LOVE YOUR STUFF! THANK you for yesterday... it was a total shock to receive a piece of yours (and you remembered the one I liked) as a thank you! You are so incredible. Love always, Trish

    ReplyDelete