Friday, May 13, 2011

"Welcome Home" (unavailable)




















(in the permanent collection of dee day)

For the occasion of my 100th (6 x 6) posting, I had to do another Texas quote. If you live anywhere in this fine state, no explanation is needed. If you don't live here...well, you're welcome to visit us sometime!

Those of you who have been faithful followers know that I have included a bit of design commentary each day...mainly, because I'm a teacher, and have the need to explain everything on the planet.

Today let me explain what happens to each piece after it comes off of the (10) day posting period on ebay. If no one bids on a particular piece, I then make one of several decisions. I mark it unavailable if I give it to someone or decide to let it be part of my private collection. The others are reduced in price down to $30.00 or $40.00 dollars. (A comment left on any posting will go directly to my e-mail and allow me to contact you privately.) All of the postings are archived on this blog. You can see for yourself how my work has changed since my first posting on February 1, 2011. Thanks for all of you who have offered continual encouragement. I now must go and begin on the 101st painting.

Please visit my ebay listing to bid on original art from Dee Day Art Journal Painting a Day.
Dee Day ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment