Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Month of Recovery"

Many of you have been concerned about my family emergency. First of all, I am fine. My husband, however, is at home now, recovering from bypass surgery. This is a difficult recovery process which necessitates me being fully available to him. Consequently, I will not be posting the month of July, but fully intend to resume on August 1st. Thanks to those of you who have already expressed your concern and have given me encouragement through your cards, phone calls, and e-mails. I look forward to entering into this process again.....and it will be here sooner than we think. Until then, enjoy any time that you have to be creative and progress with your own process.

3 comments:

  1. Dee, You are one of the strongest persons I know... so I know you will get through this with grace and dignity! It was a very wise choice, I think, to hold off on posting for the month of July to ensure that Jim gets the care that is needed in his recovery. Lean on Him for your strength when you need it ... and also, all your wonderful friends who lover you! XOXO I'm one of them. Let me know what I can do, if anything. Love Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dee,thank you so much for this update so I can know how to better pray for you and your family--I have missed your posts and seeing your daily paintings. Love,
    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a speedy and complete recovery..
    Don't forget to take care of the Caregiver, too. *You*! XOXO

    ReplyDelete