Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Prayer" (unavailable)




















(unavailable)


This quote was on a list of quotes I had already written, but I had not planned on doing it yesterday. That all changed when a friend e-mailed me of the critical condition of their little one. This is for her and her husband as they grapple with the very real issue of life and death. My love and prayers are with them today.

My entire concept of design space and shapes has changed since I realized the power of "edge to edge". Even the first layer of paste paper was cropped so the expressive lettering extended from top to bottom. Even if an element does not go completely to the edge, the eye will automatically connect it if it is almost there. Expand your space by implementing the "edge to edge" concept.


Please visit my ebay listing to bid on original art from Dee Day Art Journal Painting a Day.
Dee Day ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment